TAP, SNAP, DEPOSIT
The following limitations of Mastercard transactions may apply:
- There is no limit on the number of Mastercard purchases you make per day.
- But you may only purchase up to a maximum of $5,000.00 per day.
- There is no limit to the number of cash withdrawals you may make in any one (1) day from an ATM machine.
- But you may only withdraw up to a maximum of $500.00 in any one (1) day from an ATM machine, if there are sufficient funds in your account.
- There is no limit on the number of POS transactions you may make in any one (1) day.
- But you may only purchase up to a maximum of $5,000.00 from POS terminals per day, if there are sufficient funds in your account.
Bill Pay P to P transactions:
- You may process an individual P to P transaction of up to $1,000.00 per transaction, $2,000.00 per day total.
Special Promotional Term Certificate Offer
7-month Term Certificate, Minimum of $10,000 NEW CD MONEY
Available 6/13/23 – 9/12/23
3.07% APR / 3.09% APY
Welcome! The Credit Union Difference.
Unlike other financial institutions, credit unions are owned by its members.
The Board of Directors are democratically elected from among the members, and each member is entitled to one vote — regardless of the amount of deposits with the Credit Union. Credit unions are not-for-profit and there are no outside stockholders. That means all excess profits are returned to the members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and lower fees for services than most other financial institutions. Credit unions are well noted for the high level of service provided to their members — and Howard County Education FCU is no exception!
Our field of membership includes all Howard County Public School System current and retired employees; MSEA employees; HC Head Start employees; current HCPSS high school students; Coles bus Service employees; Glenelg Country School employees; and Salazar Services employees. As with all credit unions the immediate family of members are eligible to join. Once a member, always a member.
The Credit Union Office Hours
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday, Sept 4 – Labor Day
Friday, Sept 15 – Rosh Hashanah
Monday, Sept 25 – Yom Kippur
Important Information for HCE ATM/Debit Card Users
If your ATM/Debit Card is up for renewal, watch your mail for your card. Be sure to activate your new card by calling the number on the sticker on the card and destroy the old card securely. Your PIN will stay the same.
ATM/Debit Funds Availability
Deposits to your “21” Share Draft Account may be available the next business day after 2:00 PM.